Hey, there! We’re glad you’re here…
At Good Ohmens Fitness, we offer real-world advice (because we’ve been there!) and hope to inspire you wherever you are in your fitness journey…
The Latest from the Blog…
- Quality Calories In a Healthy DietQuality calories in a healthy diet are an important part of daily life and can help with sleep, energy and weight management.
- Easy to Make Vegetable Broth in the Slow CookerVegetable broth is a great addition to soups, rice, pasta, etc., adding a light flavor, very little to no calories and plenty of nutrients! This easy to make vegetable broth doesn’t require special kitchen appliances or even a trip to… Read more: Easy to Make Vegetable Broth in the Slow Cooker
- How Important are Counting Macros and Healthy Eating?Counting Macros= Healthy Lifestyle Macronutrients, or macros, are the amount carbohydrates, proteins and fats that should be consumed daily as part of a healthy diet. The amount, usually listed in grams, is based on your height, weight, age and fitness… Read more: How Important are Counting Macros and Healthy Eating?
- Slow Cooker Shredded ChickenThe Absolute Easiest Way to Cook Chicken Chicken is an excellent source of protein and can be cooked or seasoned in so many ways! My recipe for slow cooker shredded chicken is crazy easy, and makes meal prep a snap!… Read more: Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken
- What to Look for When Buying a New Bicycle and AccessoriesRiding a bike is something we generally learn to do as kids, and something we never forget. I just recently got my first bike in many years and am trying to get comfortable riding it. I mean, it’s been 30+… Read more: What to Look for When Buying a New Bicycle and Accessories
- The Importance of Taking a Rest DayJust as movement and proper nutrition are important, the importance of taking a rest day is essential. Rest doesn’t just include the time one spends sleeping or not working out. It means taking a full day off to hydrate, eat… Read more: The Importance of Taking a Rest Day
- Workout Clothes and How to Take Care of ThemI’ll admit that I’m a sucker for great outfits to wear while working out (I hoard leggings) and I do my best to make them last as long as possible, even though I wear them frequently. So where do you… Read more: Workout Clothes and How to Take Care of Them
- Free Fitness Videos Online
- Three Awesome Appliances for Clean Eating and Meal PrepIt’s no secret that one of the easiest ways to be healthy is to change your diet and watch what you eat. It’s a change of mindset and developing a habit that sticks. Isn’t there a quote that says something… Read more: Three Awesome Appliances for Clean Eating and Meal Prep